How to read deleted WhatsApp messages in four ways
How to Read Deleted WhatsApp Messages
This is one of the topics that many WhatsApp users are looking for; Because they feel upset and upset that they won’t be able to recognize the content of the message before deleting it, so we have prepared this article to look at how to read deleted WhatsApp messages through the site. one more
How to read deleted WhatsApp messages
There is a group of methods that provide the users of the WhatsApp app with the ability to recover deleted messages and learn more about their content, and the most important and important of these methods are as follows:
To know how to recover WhatsApp messages after deleting them, read this article: Recover WhatsApp messages after deleting them in several different ways
1- Using the notification function
There is an extremely simple step through which the user can read the deleted WhatsApp messages, and it is done by tapping the Notification option on the phone, as the messages appear there and do not disappear by deleting them by the sender. .
2- read deleted WhatsApp messages by restoring a backup
Restoring from backup is one of the ways for users to recover deleted WhatsApp messages and know their contents, and it is done by following a set of steps which are as follows: –
- The user makes sure that the latest data is backed up by opening the WhatsApp app and clicking on the settings option, and from there, clicking on the chats option.
- Tap to save chats and see the date and time of the last save. If it includes deleted WhatsApp messages, the app will be uninstalled from the phone to restore deleted messages.
- Once the app is completely deleted, you go to the app store and download the WhatsApp app again.
- The app is installed on the phone and launched by clicking its icon between apps.
- Once the app is installed and running on the device, the user taps the accept and continue option, and then the phone number is entered.
- An alert screen will appear in front of the user which includes a backup which includes the deleted WhatsApp messages from the phone, and from there the user taps on the Restore option and wait a few seconds for the recovery process to complete because the WhatsApp app automatically backs up messages every day at exactly two o’clock. An m.
How to read deleted WhatsApp messages using apps
There is a group of apps that can be used to retrieve and read deleted messages from the WhatsApp app, and among the most important and important of these apps are as follows: –
1- Notification history application
This app is one of the best apps that can be used to recover deleted WhatsApp messages, and it is done by following some steps which can be explained in the following: –
- First, the user downloads the Notification History app from the App Store.
- Once the app is downloaded and installed on the device, it is allowed to send notifications to the phone, and here the app will start directly recording all the notifications that reach the phone as soon as they arrive.
- The user opens the application, and clicks on the WhatsApp application, to find in front of him all the notifications that have been received.
- The contact who sent the message is selected and deleted so that its content can be easily seen and read.
It should be noted that this app only stores the first 100 characters of deleted messages and the message will be permanently deleted from the phone if it is closed and rerun.
2- WhatsRemoved application
This app is one of the most important and best apps that allow WhatsApp users to easily read deleted messages, and it is one of the apps available on the Android Store that is downloaded completely for free.
In order to know more about WhatsApp deleted messages recovery program for iPhone and Android, we recommend that you read this article: A program to recover deleted WhatsApp messages for iPhone and Android
From there, we have come to the end of the article after learning how to read deleted WhatsApp messages, and we hope the article has won your admiration, to ensure your satisfaction and earn your trust.